Terms dates as follows:
Monday 5th September to Saturday 17th December inc.
Please note no lessons during half term
Mon. 24th October to Saturday 29th Oct inc.
Wearing/using bouyancy aids ie armbands, discs,woggles etc will not hold children back. Even if your son/daughter can swim, the aid will keep them safer around the pool and strengthen their swimming and confidence.
beautifully clean and kept at an ideal temperature for teaching young children to swim
Potteries Swim School
The Potteries swim school began in 1997. The Potteries Swim School pool was purposefully built, to achieve the perfect environment to teach children from the age of 9 months to swim.
Parents choose the Potteries because
- Rebecca and her professional teaching team instruct children of all ages and abilities the life skill and benefits of learning to swim
- All instructors are ASA qualified teachers, first aid trained and CRB checked
- warm, clean, bright and welcoming pool
- children are taught within small groups, and are given individual and personal attention.
- clean, warm and illustrated changing rooms with playpen
- waiting room with books and toys for siblings, magazines and tea and coffee machine.
- ample parking
With a professional, understanding, and confidence building team, we feel positive that your child will progress happily at the Potteries Swim School
Rebecca has been teaching swimming since 1982 for Local Authorities, Schools, Clubs and privately in Hertfordshire and Essex. She has wealth of experience, and will guide all parents and children in the right methods of learning to swim.