About Potteries Swim School in Newport, Essex
The Potteries swim school began in 1997. The Potteries Swim School pool was purposefully built, to achieve the perfect environment to teach children from the age of 9 months to swim.
Parents choose the Potteries because
- Rebecca and her professional teaching team instruct children of all ages and abilities the life skill and benefits of learning to swim
- All instructors are Swim England and STA qualified teachers, first aid trained and CRB checked
- warm, clean, bright and welcoming pool
- children are taught within small groups, and are given individual and personal attention.
- clean, warm and illustrated changing rooms with playpen
- waiting room with books and toys for siblings, magazines and tea and coffee machine
- ample parking
Rebecca has been teaching swimming since 1982 for Local Authorities, Schools, Clubs and privately in Hertfordshire and Essex. She has wealth of experience, and will guide all parents and children in the right methods of learning to swim.